As you might know, sweating is a great way to burn calories and rid your body of unwanted toxins. But how do you sweat when you’re injured, or unable to exercise?
Infrared saunas help your body release a number of toxins, including heavy metals like mercury and lead, and environmental chemicals. The benefits don’t stop there. With infrared sauna technology, you can also lose weight, relax, relieve unwanted pain, increase your circulation, and purify your skin.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Detoxify your body The heat of a dry sauna will coax your body to lose toxins and dissolve fats through perspiration.
- Manage your pain Far infrared saunas are proven natural alternative solutions to stubborn problems such as chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Heat therapy is great for all types of muscle, bone and joint pain.
- Increase your circulation When your circulation improves, it has far-reaching therapeutic effects on many functions of your body, including your blood pressure and heart.
- Control your weight Spend time regularly in this pleasant room and reap the surprisingly effective benefits of sauna weight loss, without exercising!
- Face off your illnesses All kinds of infections and virus-based illnesses can be effectively combated with the special therapy provided by far infrared heat.
- Skin Purification Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
Infrared Sauna Therapy (approx 30 minutes)